X-Factor - Running Order 26/11/2005
2) The Conway Sisters - Starship's "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" Sounded accurate and together on the soundcheck
3) Andy - Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" - Should be refreshing to hear this song with a male voice. Andy is talented enough to add something to this very popular (wedding) song.
4) Shayne - The Darkness "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" - Would seem a rather odd choice of song but however supposed to be his "partypiece" - not heard on the soundcheck.
5) Brenda - Whitney Houston "I Will Always Love You" Surely an easy and popular song for someone like Brenda to sing. Not heard on the soundcheck.
6) Journey South - U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" - We've already heard this one from the boys so little surprise potential here. The slot may assist their chances.